Saturday, May 19, 2007

La Leche League is Back!


I am so thrilled to be offering LLL meetings again after taking a year off! I missed connecting with Mom's and babies every month! I started the Conway Area LLL in the year 2000, and led meeting for over 5 years in my area. It has been such a privilege to be able to help mothers with breastfeeding and natural parenting for all of these years! It feeds my soul to help others on their parenting journey!

Here we are at the first LLL meeting since I started offering them again. (Not a bad turn-out for the first meeting! I'm in the blue headband)
My dear friend Sonya wanted me to add more pictures of me on my blog, so this one is especially for her. Love ya Sonya!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I adore my LLL group. I am blessed with 5 awesome co-leaders and a pretty good core group. It's great. You group looks awesome as well!

Laura
www.thejoyfulmom.com
www.sandseaandschool.com