Saturday, May 26, 2007

Random Ramblings of Gratitude


This morning I am so full of love and gratitude for all that I have and all that I am. My children are amazing and my husband so loving and supportive of every single thing that I do. My Mother in England is thinking about moving over here. We are looking into having her build a house on our property. It would be a dream for me to have my Mom close. Having my 4th child, it would be so cool to share her company. She is such a fun, loving woman. I am so proud of her for speaking at the Live & Learn Unschooling Conference with my sweet, kind step-father, John. To have them living here would be so much fun! My Mom and I fantasize about grocery shopping and gardening together. I have missed my mother so much with her so far away for 13 years.

Some days my heart just fills up with so much love and Joy that I want to share. This is an amazing life being together with my children & husband everyday connecting, growing, learning and loving.

No comments: