Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Unschooling Home of Love & Compassion

Over the last few months I have really enjoyed giving our home a Peace & Compassion Makeover.
My creativity has emerged and I had no idea I could create what I have in our home. In fact, we have an actual style now. Well.. it is more of an UnStyle and if I was to categorize it,
I'd say it is Gypsy-Bohemian.

I decided to bring more color and joy into our lives and in doing so, we've all felt more peaceful. In fact, I contribute our family to all embracing veganism in part to the choices we've made in our lives to consciously bring more focus on our home environment itself. Facilitating the kids joys have been even more positive, as a result to our redesigning our home. Radical Unschooling homes are all unique and a reflection of the family itself. I have enjoyed this process so much that I wanted to share it with you all. 


When we consciously bring Peace and Compassion to our awareness through creativity, we start a momentum with the energy of the space we share with those we love and it becomes an experience of transformation. Our family loves our home, and I feel so good that I could create a loving, peaceful space that continues to infuse them with love and compassion. It is an ever-evolving space that will never be done. Just like life itself, it is about the Journey.



























 
 

9 comments:

BooksellersWife said...

Love the icecream colors. Really nice. Merry Christmas

CharlotteAddison said...

What a beautiful peaceful space x

Nela said...

Wonderful. So inspiring. Thank you :-)

Anonymous said...

Did you make your silverware or find it? I love it!

Liz said...

Love it!
Any tips on how we can do our own homes? Thx!

Jaylynne Roberts said...

Love all the beautiful colors!

Jen Youst said...

OMG, Dayna I LOVE your space. Did you make the bohemian dreamcatcher? If so, would you mind posting how you made it? I'd love to make this. Thanks!

Ruby Simmons said...

I love all the colors put into this design, and I am betting your kids do too! The gypsy bohemian style works surprisingly well here. I especially loved the silverware with the handles (dotted handles, flowery handles, fruit handles, it's all looks great!). Also, nice photo of your cat lying on the painted floor.

Ruby Simmons @ You Had Me At Hello

Krista said...

I have the most dreary home. I would so love to give it a make-over like this. Inspired! Your home is an absolute delight!