Saturday, September 29, 2007

Joe's Adventure to the Big City


Last night Joe headed to Boston to attend the "Art of Allowing" workshop by Esther, Jerry & Abraham Hicks. We decided last minute that it was something he just had to attend. It was the perfect time in our lives to "see" and hear Abraham live. We have been listening to Abraham CD's for almost a year now. We live the Law of Attraction and since doing so our lives have never been so joyful and abundant. Joe and I have a better relationship now than any other time in our lives (and we've been together for almost 20 years!)

Late last night Joe drove out of town to head down to the big city of Boston. (about 3 hours away) I snuggled in bed with my three babes all warm and cozy. Joe took the RV so he could sleep and eat and wake up early to head to this amazing workshop. I'm so proud of him going to something like this with 500 other people by himself. I can't wait to see him tonight and hear all about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dayna! How exciting and what an enlightened husband you have! I've been listening to the soul series on XM and it's soo interesting, I'm trying to live this way now. Just wanted to say HI, I watch your Utube and see you on mothering.com (homeschool board) sometimes (I'm Sneezykids!) Thanks for your inspiration!

Dayna Martin said...

Hi Kelli!

Thank you for commenting!
I do know how lucky I am to have Joe for a husband. He keeps me *centered* on our path. He is the one I turn to when I am feeling negative and can't find a way out. He always helps me see another perspective.
How cool you have been listening to the soul series. It is so enlightening, isn't it?

Thanks again Kelli and see you around!! (((hugs)))

~Love, Dayna