Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Paper Pizzas...Rainsticks and Runescape...

We had one of those, laid back, creative days today. Everyone was cozy in their sweat pants and jammies. The heat was just toasty enough in the house to make you grateful it was winter. Sheryl Crow was playing as we pulled out construction paper, glue and scissors. We were totally in the zone....
First we made Paper Pizza's and then rain sticks. We put uncooked rice in paper towel tubes and decorated them. They came out so neat! The girls had a blast while Devin played....you guessed it! Runescape!! Today on Runescape they had a really cool Easter Egg hunt that Devin was totally stoked about.
Now it's time for dinner and it's looking like leftover corned beef and cabbage is going to be the menu. Ahhhhh, what a life!!


You can see Tiff's loose tooth and Devin's crazy morning hair. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At my job, we have a die cutter, which you can use to cut shapes out perfectly. I bought my own construction paper, and went up there on my break a few times to cut a massive variety of shapes for my daughter. I put them all in ziplocks and put them in her "When I'm older" box. It's going to be fun.

Just a smalltown girl said...

Cute cute! Looks like they had fun!

Kat