Friday, June 13, 2008

Hollywood Studios

Joe and Devin loved Disney's Hollywood studios! I did also because I love thrill rides and this one had 'em! Devin and I really connected with our mutual love of intense rides. Joe doesn't like them and the other kids are too young, so Devin and I were joined at the hip there.
We went on the Tower of Terror and my personal favorite ride of all of Disney World, The Rockin Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith!! It was c r a z y fast with loud rock and roll music blaring in your ear.... utterly awesome!

Part of experiencing Disney is to take part in some of the Disney Dining experiences. They are more than just restaurants, they are fun, exciting new adventures! I made reservations for us to eat at a really cool restaurant called the "Sci-Fi Drive In". The kids got to experience what it was like in the 50's at Drive In theaters complete with old horror films and drive in ads playing on a huge screen in the front. We ate in an actual car! Totally cool! Everyone loved it there.


No comments: