Friday, October 17, 2008

Virtual Knee Surgery


This week Devin has really been into learning about different kinds of surgeries. We found a really cool website that shared how knee surgery was performed. Devin was really into this and he watched the video several times before taking on his first virtual knee surgery. There is a lot to it, but I believe that if someone was interested enough they could learn how to do it as good as any doctor with years of medical training.

Here is Devin learning about and performing his first knee surgery online. Here is the website to learn about it yourself.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool! When I was in high school, my friend interned in a vet office, and actually got to spay a dog.

Jodi Renshaw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jodi Renshaw said...

Hi Dayna ...

You have been "tagged". Here's hoping you don't object to these sorts of things, but I thought it would be fun to learn more about you:

http://thishandmadelife.blogspot.com/2008/10/new-meme-tag-wanna-play.html

Love,
Jodi

Jess Kiley said...

You live a very blessed life. I've enjoyed reading through your activities, spiced with your philosophy. Great job of sticking to your values, and trusting the universe!

Dayna Martin said...

I don't object to Meme's Jodi. Thanks for thinking of me! I may just be too busy this week to take part, but we'll see! ;)
Love, Dayna

Dayna Martin said...

Thanks Growing!