Monday, March 2, 2009

Props to Compleat Mother


I came upon this hilarious image while visiting one of my favorite magazine, websites. The Compleat Mother has been part of my life for over a decade. Ivy and Tiff love when the magazine comes in the mail usually with images of nursing babes and kids.
This particular image is from Mutha Crafter, a hip Etsy shop.
Check out Compleat Mother Magazine where my friend Jody McLaughlin brings so many fringe topics about parenting to the World.
I give the Compleat Mother props for the role this magazine has played on my own Journey.
In Gratitude, Dayna

1 comment:

Tina said...

that's funny!

i've always loved the quote i see on blogs and blinkies and tshirts here and there on the net that says:

i make milk, what's your superpower?

unfortunately, my lactating days are now over (tyren's been weaned for a few months now) and so...i hand that beautiful phrase off to whoever else can use it. its awesome, isn't it? :)