Saturday, October 31, 2009

Rockin' the Boat with Unschoolers!

The Unschooling Adventure Cruise was a big success and so much fun! Planning and organizing our first conference was exciting and challenging, but worth the last 18 months of preparation.
The food was amazing! We all had lobster and shrimp on the final night, as well as desserts that our waiter brought without end. The ship itself took my breath away.

I remember talking to a few people last month about the cruise and they shared that they had no interest on being in such an "Unnatural" setting. I thought about what they said when we were on board. I have to say that I have never been so close to nature in the way we were on the Explorer of the Seas ship. There is no other feeling like being in the middle of the ocean with the wind in your hair. It was awe-inspiring. I felt one with the power of nature at every turn. I was changed after this cruise and my children were moved and inspired and so grateful for the experience!

The trip was the perfect combination of being in nature and being pampered. Cruising Rocks! I'm officially a Cruise Diva!

This April we will be hosting our second Unschooling cruise. This time it will be bigger and better! It will be a 7 night cruise with three ports of call. We will be cruising out of Texas and hitting the islands of Jamaica, Cayman Islands and Cozumel, Mexico. Look out Caribbean! Here we come!







No comments: