Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Visit to Not Back To School Camp


Today we went to the Not Back to School Camp, where I visited with some friends, including my sweet friend, Grace Llewellyn, author of "The Teenage Liberation Handbook: How to Quit School and Get a Real Life and Education", and camp director. Grace invited us for a visit to check the camp out and spend some time together. It was so much fun and Devin gained some insight of what camp will be like when he attends next year.

Here is a video about Not Back to School Camp -NBTSC - Enjoy!

Not Back to School Camp: A Glance Within from Allen Ellis on Vimeo.

1 comment:

kelly said...

I found you via the Goddess Leonie podcast you recently did - and I loved it.

I am also a mother to four children, all at home, but only recently making the move from schooled at home to fully unschooled.

Your podcast is one I'm going to keep and listen to when ever I have a wobble. Thank you.