Monday, May 28, 2007

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Every single day I do simple little things that bring me Joy. I know my happiness, contentment and fulfilment will spill over to my family. I want my children to know that life is supposed to be Joyful and we should surround ourselves with things that make us happy.

Today, I baked my family cookies. I made Cinnamon, Butter, Sugar Cookies. The kids were so happy! They had cookies before dinner, during dinner and after dinner.

Also, my absolute favorite flower is in bloom! The White Jonquil! They smell so amazing! I fill vases from the flowers in our fields and put them all over the house. Last week the house was filled with Lilac. This week White Jonquil.

Here is a picture of my little Joys from today. I hope you too will do the little things in life that fill your heart with love and happiness.

2 comments:

mommyrex said...

Oh, I'd love to be a more joyful person in my parenting! I like to hear/read about how you share joy with your kids. It's inspiring, so, thanks for that.

Off topic, I think your spellchecker may have failed you: they're Narcissus, not Narcosis. I love them, too. :)

Dayna Martin said...

Thank you so much mommyrex! I must have spent 10 minutes trying to find the correct spelling when I wrote this post! You rock!!
Thanks for the kind words and I will be happy to share more about the Joyful Parenting ascpect of my life if it is inspiring to others.
~Peace & Love, Dayna