Thursday, May 31, 2007

My Advocacy Adventures!

I have had the priveledge to take part in a few cool Unschooling Advocacy activites recently!

A few weeks ago, I took part in a serious Round Table Discussion on a Radio Show called, "Radiance & Chocolate". You can read more about it here:
blog.myspace.com/radianceandchocolate
The show is out of Santa Cruz, California. It was intsene because it was live, but I love that kind of energy and the challenge of that type of forum.

I was on the show with Wes Beach. A few people called in to ask me questions. I enjoyed it very much!

Also, I have created a few new YouTube videos! It has been about a month since I had produced one, so I am thrilled that I am inspired to do more. You can check them out by clicking on my pictures to the right of this page.

No comments: