Saturday, August 4, 2007

Prayer Flags


I love when I find something I haven't seen in a while!

I was going through my office the other day and came across some prayer flags that I got at a workshop with Suzanne Arms of http://www.birthingthefuture.com/ had a Women's Circle for birthworkers that I attended. She was such an inspiration to me.

These prayer flags needed to come out of storage! For years I was so afraid they damaged if I hung them outside. Now I feel that my worry is keeping me from enjoying them! I am SO glad I found them and brought them back into our lives to enjoy. The kids love them!

Every time I look at them I am filled with love, hope, and contentment! I love watching them blow in the breeze. Never again will I keep something in storage out of fear that it may get damaged. I will bring all that we love into our daily lives to share with one another.

No comments: