Sunday, October 21, 2007

A Brother's Love

The girls and I were downstairs looking at Dakota's "Find a Picture" book together. Devin was upstairs, I thought in his room building with Lego's. The house was very quite and relaxing. The sun was shining through the living room window splashing sunshine on the girls and I as we looked for hidden pictures together.

Devin came downstairs with a very suspicious look on his face. He tried so hard not to smile and asked us if we wanted to come upstairs to see something "cool" he did. A few minutes later the girls and I went upstairs to see Devin waving us in to Dakota's room.

This is what we found when we looked in her room. Dakota was not amused. I couldn't help laughing out loud. Ivy just stared in silence. It didn't take long for Dakota to destroy Devin's mischievous prank. Oh the sibling love that flows through our home! (sigh)

No comments: