Sunday, November 23, 2008

Living Gratitude


Living the Law of Attraction over the last two years has helped to make our lives richer and happier. It is the most empowering realization to understand that we create our own realities! When I looked out of the window this morning I said to myself, "I can choose to be happy today.... all day!" My heart filled with so much gratitude for the day before me. I took time to appreciate how blue the sky was and how pretty the trees were as they swayed in the breeze.

Although it seems like a simple idea, it isn't easy for people to control their thoughts. One thing that has been helpful for me is I find things I am grateful for all day.

Since I have been living this way, my children have learned that this is a pretty cool way to *Be* in this World! In fact, the kids have learned that Gratitude is one secret to living a rich, full, abundant life!

Yesterday Dakota told me she wanted to thank our friend Caitlin for making a hat for her and her doll that matched. I gave her a few ideas and she decided that a Thank you card was how she wanted to express her gratitude.

We lead an amazingly abundant life as a family. I know in my heart it is because we are always grateful for what we already have and living on that vibration of *Gratitude* we are able to allow more and more abundance into our reality. In order to let anything new come into your life, you need to be thankful for what you already have, rather than living in a place of *lack* or *wanting*. When you focus on all you have in life and live in a place of gratitude you are on a frequency in which the Universe keep giving you more and more to be thankful for. It is truly amazing.

No comments: