Sunday, May 10, 2009

Honoring Personal Style

I've always honored what my children are drawn to for personal fashion and style. All of my kids love expressing themselves through what they wear and they are all so different. When I bring them shopping I ask them what they like and what they are drawn to. When we try things on and they look in the mirror, I discuss the way the fabrics feel and if their clothes make them feel good about themselves.

Clothes shopping is really enjoyable for my kids. Adorning our bodies with beautiful fabrics and jewelery has always been part of our personal self expression.

When we went to Canada all of the kids loved shopping... We had fun checking out dozens of shops and Canada has the best shops for very unique fashions! We can't wait to go back!



1 comment:

Frogcreek said...

Love those dresses!