Saturday, October 31, 2009

Bermuda the Beautiful!

It was around 7am and I woke up on the ship and looked out of my window to see land in front of us. I quietly woke up Joe and he and I both gazed out of the window in amazment as we approached Bermuda. It was exquisite and I had a tear in my eye as my heart filled with Gratitude that we were on this adventure together. Bermuda was the highlight of our trip and to step off the ship with the families in our group and see all of the kids so excited was a better feeling than Christmas morning to me. It was just awesome....
Everyone had a great time snorkling, shopping and just being together as an Unschooling Community in a far away place.

As part of our first day in Bermuda, I spoke at a community center to a dozen or so families about Unschooling and respectful, peaceful parenting. One of the Bermuda residents invited me to come speak months before the cruise when they heard I was coming. I signed books and gave hugs. It felt so good to be there sharing my passion with others. It was a great experience!
















It

3 comments:

Rugbie said...

Fun pictures! I especially like the ones in Tobacco Bay. We don't have any pictures there because that is where we lost our camera.

Tiff said...

Hi, I found your blog through your unschooling websites. I am a newby to unschooling and I am researching everything about it..I was not going to leave a comment till I saw your daughter's aka...My maiden name is Tiffiney Rose... :) so I just wanted to share that, I normally do not give out my real name for privacy reason! But I just thought it was neat. Love your blog and the pics! You have a beautiful family! Have a great night! :o)

bathmate said...

very nice blog......
i like your posting ,this is the better blog.
bathmateus