Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sexy Birth Release!

It was three years ago that I put this book on my vision board. I am so excited to see this dream of mine manifest! I finally did it! I wrote and had my book, Sexy Birth published! My book release party is going to be a bash with pink and sexy being the theme. I am having fun shopping for a Release Party dress now that I've lost 50 pounds since going raw. I am looking forward to celebrating this major life accomplishment with my family and friends. We are having this bash at Joe's former workplace, before starting Willow Toys, so many years ago. Horsefeathers is an upscale, swanky bar, perfect for my launch party! 

YOU are invited! Come celebrate with us!

I am so grateful to everyone who has supported me on this path of supporting and educating others about birth and parenting. It has been such a powerful decade for me and this book shares my incredible journey. 
It is a book not only about birth, but about life. You can pick it up here

~Peace & Love, Dayna

1 comment:

Melissa said...

SO Awesome!!! Congratulations!!!