Friday, June 27, 2008

My Brother's Gift


My sweet little brother Toby helped me to manefest a dream of mine. I have always wanted a Circle of Rocks with a fire pit in the middle. I love having friends over and I could totally picture sitting around a roaring fire, roasting marshmallows, singing and dancing.... (like Joe would sing and dance...ya right!), but my sweet brother came over a few weeks ago with his "big rig" and placed some rocks in a perfect circle for me! I was so excited!

The kids love to walk around on the rocks and we have made s'mores on nice warm evenings. It is better than I had hoped! It was free to create and also so natural and beautiful to me!

When I thanked Toby I gave him a hug and told him that he helped make one of my dreams a reality. He told me I was a little strange to have such a dream, but that I was easy to please. ;)

Little brothers "rock"!

No comments: