Wednesday, November 12, 2008

From Gentle Beginnings to Attraction Birth

My sweet friend Rain, who is a life coach inspired me today! Check out her website and sign up for her newletters. She is one amazing woman and so supportive and inspiring! She inspired and supported me to chase my dreams and I love her for that!


Gentle Beginnings has been my childbirthing and Doula business for almost 8 years now. I have supported and educated couples about natural birth and breastfeeding for almost a decade in my local community and all over the World. It is my passion and the beginning point for my Radical Unschooling Advocacy.



I have developed a Birthing Method called, "Attraction Birth" which will be coming out to the public soon. It is in it's final stages.



Right now though, I am taking time to honor my business that began all of this for me, Gentle Beginnings. Through this business I have grown so much confidence and Joy. I have grown so much as a woman and mother supporting and educating others on their path to a natural birth and attachment parenting.



I still offer Natural Birthing classes, (which I have a waiting list for), and Tele-Doula services, which are doing extremely well. I am presently working with a woman from Canada and Switzerland. I absolutely cherish my passion and the women I work with!

Here's to the next chapter in my life... Attraction Birth... I know it will be receieved with so much enthusiasm. The World is waiting for this. Am I ready?


Yes I Am!

2 comments:

growingupartists said...

I'd love to hear more about Attraction Birth...please share!

Susan Burke said...

This is going to be HUGE! And I want in on it! I wanna be there from the ground floor! What an awesome idea!